Sunday, August 27, 2023

Sunday Scaries #1

 August 20, 2023


Well, I meant to write first thing in the morning. I want a relaxing Sunday routine - wake up late, eat breakfast, read, and sit down to write.

I think I am a writer?

I believe I have a book in me and the best way to get it out is to write. The things that you value are the things you put time into. Or something like that. That is not quite the sentiment I am going for. I will be a better writer.....if I write.

But now it is past 8 pm and I should be winding down and relaxed. Instead, I am frantically looking at my to-do list and trying to complete all the things.

The first two days are a blur - faces - are you on my team? I think that we have a plan down that makes it not feel like the kids are with us for the entire day. We meet our advisory, head up to convocation, and do a 15-minute rotation. By the final group - I was tired and ready for lunch. After lunch and Assembly, we do an art project - so it is calm and sitting in an A/C classroom for about 1 hour. The second day was all about the music video - about 1 hour of work time. Then they went away to Enrichment, Lunch, and Music. Finally, we watched the videos - This year was GREAT!

Now, I am about to start the science curriculum. I can't help but feel like there is something I want to try

No comments:

Post a Comment